Saturday 25 March 2017

Rainbow Fountain At Hampton Court Palace





Recently I was lucky enough to visit Hampton Court Palace in London, home of Henry VIII and a few other monarchs since then.

Although only March the weather was great with blue skies. In the garden which was quiet I came across this large fountain and pond. As the sun came out a rainbow appeared in the spray which I was pleased to capture in the above image. I didn't notice the couple on the bench at the time, but I love the way the rainbow goes over their heads. 


For years I've been a fan of Lucy Worsley and was hoping I might have met her on the day, but despite having a good look around there was no sign of her.

No comments:

Photograpy & Content Of This Site

All photographs displayed on this website are copyrighted to the Author.
Please do not use without permission.