Monday 18 May 2009

The Halcyon D1 Days

In 2000 I took the plunge and decided to swop fill for digital so purchased a Nikon D1 SLR. 2.79m pixels and a price tags that still makes my eyes water. It was amazing, all my old Nikon lenses were immediately available with the ease of digital.
One of the first images I took was in a field behind St Wistans Church in Wistow where an obliging cow posed for me. I printed it and proudly hung it on the wall at work where it has sat ever since. I look at that almost every day and for years have been thinking that I must have another go at photographing cows to see if with news lenses and a new camera I can do any better. Well finally I have something to show. Note sure if it is really any better, but I like it.

Bovine Whiskers

No comments:

Photograpy & Content Of This Site

All photographs displayed on this website are copyrighted to the Author.
Please do not use without permission.