Saturday 13 June 2009

Absinthe For Sale

Absinthe For Sale.....

I cant say I've ever tried Absinthe but would like to if I ever get the chance. Having said that I've never been a big fan of spirits, prefering instead a good Real Ale or Cornish Cider. This shot was taken opposite Kings College home of the Choir and Attracted my attention because of the the sign and bike.
A little computer magic was required to get this effect which my wife would hate, telling me I'd buggered it up, but heh I see photography as art rather than simply documenting things as they are, as such I'm more than happy to remove unwanted artefacts like streetlamps and signs.

No comments:

Photograpy & Content Of This Site

All photographs displayed on this website are copyrighted to the Author.
Please do not use without permission.