Monday 8 June 2009

Pontiac Grand Tourer, USA

Pontiac Grand Tourer

As a child there were two outstanding things I recall from the USA, Elvis and their amazingly huge cars. My best friend at school Douglas Hamilton was lucky enough to travel regularly in such as car and I was so envious. His wealthy father ownbed a Ford Mustang which would roar into school to take Douglas home.
It is hardly suprising then to learn that when I finally visited the USA last year for a 3 week holiday one thing I wanted was to drive a big jazzy car and I wasnt dissappointed. The Pontiac was described as a mid range car as there were many largers one. 5 litres or petrol hell. I am afraid I have to leave my ecoprinciples behind for the three week visit.

No comments:

Photograpy & Content Of This Site

All photographs displayed on this website are copyrighted to the Author.
Please do not use without permission.