Sunday 7 June 2009

Centreparcs

Canoes at Centreparcs

I dont know if any of you will have been to centreparcs but if you havent I can definitely recommend it. Lots of outdoor space, thoughtfully managed, with consideration for the environment and wildlife, yet within a short distance of gret indoor water worlds. I must admit that I've only visited in the colder winter months when for me the place comes into its own. I recall one visit when it snowed heavily. Image sitting in a bubbling pool surrounded by steam watching moonlit snowflakes falling into the water. pure magic.
This image above was taken at the edge of the lake on a particularly sunny spring day. I was attracted by the colours of the canoes, though didnt actually use one. Note the sandy beach and the fountain in the distance, all part of the magic that is Centreparcs.

No comments:

Photograpy & Content Of This Site

All photographs displayed on this website are copyrighted to the Author.
Please do not use without permission.